Click it !

Friday, November 4, 2011

USS on Eid Adha --> Part 1

Salam and hello readers :)

Macam I bagitahu on my previous entry, I'm going to share with you some info and my experience ke Universal Studio Singapore(USS). I went there during Eid Adha this year. On third day of raya. I know some of you might say 'bapak ah takda life gila orang raya dia holiday' . Lol what to do kan. I tak balik kampung and kebetulan time tu the whole family gather sama sama so it's our peluang lah :)

So let's begin !

Early in morning aroud 7.20 AM macam tu kan, my family and I naik public bus straight from JB to USS. Use TS8 public bus. Lepas tu dah sampai JB Central check passport semua tu you have to take the same bus lah then baru la nak pergi cop passport ke cop ke muka apa ke :P Masa I pergi nak cop passport pun 30 minits -.- Ya laa orang nak pergi kerja kan so very pack la masa pagi pagi. After the process tu baru lah sampai USS. Arrived there around 8.30 AM. So an hour journey jugak lah kan. Lupa nak cakap, JB to Spore RM5 aje tambang bus :P Very cheap :D Please note that USS open at 10 AM so we have another 1 jam 30 minit untuk tunggu. We had our breakfast there lah. Chillax aje 7E ada :P kedai lain tak buka lagi :) So sampai sana kena la ambil gambar dulu.
I malas nak put the funny merepek kerepek photos of us :P

Okay dah, jom explore USS *virtually

Bila buka je manusia macam kambing menyerbu pintu kononnya siapa lambat kena makan dengan monster macam tu la kan :O So first thing you guys akan lalu Hollywood. There's no other way nak pergi tempat lain. Must go to Hollywood first ! Nothing much there I mean takda game ke apa la kan. Just all the cute fancy kedai. You can buy souvenir take photos with your favorite characters macam tu lah. At the end of the road you can choose nak ke kiri or kanan. I decided to go to kiri first sebab I wanna go to Madagascar ! Weepoo weepooo !

What kind of attractions they have here in Madagascar?

First they have Crate Adventure where we have to ride a boat and enjoy everything they have lah ! Dekat sini you guys kena ikut Marty, Alex and semua semua tu lah pergi adventure tau. Seriously great stories excellent effects ! Must go !
One of the pictures. Banyak ambil video masa ni. Next we have party-go-round that one for kids lepas tu ada souvenir shop and restaurant. Dekat luar you can take pictures with the characters but have to queue veeeeeeeeeery long -.-

Next we go to Far Far Away ! Zaaaaaz !

I am sooooo exciteddddd masa dekat Far Far Away sebab naik Enchanted Airways which is the junior roller coaster. Duduk depan sekali tau ! :D Very puas hati ! Must go must go ! Can't skip the excitement ! Lepas tu I pergi Shrek 4D Adventure yang ni memang I suggest sangat sangat sangat okay ! I was likeeee OMG OMG OMG non stop -.- Maybe sebab I suka sangat dengan cartoon kot :D I tah tahu nak describe macam mana dah sebab 4D effect dia memang gempak :O Then here we have Donkey LIVE. Kalau you guys ada baby baby kecil ke or kids below 10 okay la :) *I yang besar gedabak ni pun masuk jugeeek :P* Donkey Live ni enjoy dengan Donkey je. Sing along with ze Donkeyy ! Hiks Lepas tu ada Potion Spin and souvenir shop :)
Masa tunggu turn nak ride roller coaster dekat Far Far Away :P

RAWWWWWRRRRR ! We're now at The Lost World !

Canopy Flyer Is the best so far in The Lost World :D It's like riding a roller coaster tergantung. Tahu? Kalau tahu, good ! Kalau tak tahu, must go and try :D Ada Dino Soarin yang macam you naik atas dinosaur and then the dino fly up and down like that. LOL :P I tak naik pun sebab nak naik Canopy flyer tu lama sangat tunggu :( You guys can experience Amber Rock Climbing. This one you have to pay. I forgot la how much for each person -.- Lepas tu lepas tuuuuu, kat sini ada Water World ! Tapi bukan water world yang kita dok main tepuk tampar air tu. here, you can witness awesome stunt and explosions live water show :) And as usual ada restaurants and merch shop :)

To be continue :D

No comments:

Post a Comment