Click it !

Friday, October 28, 2011

That guilty feeling :O

Salam and hello readers :)

Okay I know I've been abusing my blog for quite some times. Yeah you know am lazy busy and what not. Am in my semester break. Alhamdulillah, cuti semester kali ni quite long. Almost 2 month I should say, no? Yeah, almost. So what did I do during my sem break? Nothing, ehhhhh? Literally I did nothing. Not working like others so no penny in my pocket so I can't go shopping. Sobs :'( I spent most of my time with my family at home. I bake a lot and my family blame me for gaining some weight. No you can't blame me :( Am innocent liddat ya know? hehe. And yes I did spent my time with the one who understand me the most :) Alhamdulillah :)

Actually, ada sikit rasa takut. Yela kan result dah nak keluar and all I can do is redha with whatever I'll get and still, pray for a better result :) Next semester will be another new challenge in my life. Tough I should say. Gotta deal with all the circumstances and everything around. Hopefully I can cope well to deal with my life. Ya la you can't run away from your prblem kan? It will hunt you. LOL :D
Okay dah, I miss my hommies actually. Been looking for some times to meet 'em :')

Take care people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment