Click it !

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Find the missing puzzle

I think I'm in my blogging mood and have this feeling of pressing these cute little buttons on the keyboard. So yeah, I am doing okay with my life and of course, still breathing :) Alhamdulillah, Thank God.

Apologies for not updating my blog for a long time, I was extremely in slothful mood and yeah, out of ideas as well. Life seems to be harder these past few days. I'm losing part of myself and truth be told, something is killing me softly. I was hoping things get better soon. *Sigh. I don't know what's wrong with me. All I can say is my emotion is technically UNSTABLE. Everything went wrong and I miss my late grandma, I miss him, I miss my family, I miss all of my friends. Being here all alone sometimes is not easy as I thought but let's digest it in a positive way. I ended up thinking about what's my goals, dreams and all that. I ended up crying for I've done so many stupid things and I regret it. brr =.=' takpa dah sedar, Insyaallah tak buat lagi.

No comments:

Post a Comment