Click it !

Thursday, February 12, 2009

tagged by FILZAH && SHIMAAAA

A list of 16 random things/facts of myself

1. I need new hp. Seriously, my hp was bloody thing in the world.
2. somehow I HATE my school but I still love it.
3. Frankly, Addmath make me wanna shake my ass. It's fun.
4. I don't really like science subjects but I still have to learn it.
5. I love to sing sing sing and sing.
6. I wish I have a boyfriend.
7. I love MUKHRIZ & HAKIMIE. They're just a kid ley.
8. I love no 28. Takda macam charm ke apa kan :P
9. I really miss my old friends. 6 BESTARI.
10. I came out with my own recipes when I'm super bored.
11. OMG ! I love Avatar. I used to watch that cartoon with Shimaa. Masa F3. Btw, Abang I dah habis tengok semua episode.
12. I love Bleach & ape ntah cerita pasal roti. Yakitate Japan? BESTT !
13. Ho yeah ! Je vous ROBOTS ! Super fantastic.
14. I wish i could travel to ROME.
15. I suppose to do my h/w yang super banyak & a letter for blue house punya apa entah but I'm doing this =.=
16. I wish a can have a super cool birthday party for this year. Alaa kan tahun last. Teheee :D Tak malunyaa.

Can i write more? plsssssssssssss c(;

No comments:

Post a Comment